HELPFUL LINKS and PHONE NUMBERS
We’re including some links and phone numbers that we believe you may find helpful.
www.dcjs.virginia.gov - Virginia Dept of Criminal Justice Services.
www.dss.virginia.gov – VA Department of Social Services is a great source of information concerning Domestic Violence, Adult Supervision, Child Support and much more.
www.missingkids.com – The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children:
* Their Missing Child TIP LINE WEB is: www.cybertipline.com
* Their HOT TIP PHONE LINE: 1-800-843-5678
* Their Age Appropriate Child Education Center is: www.NetSmartz.org
www.amberwatchfoundation.org- Missing Children
Child-Centered Divorce: A support network providing expert advice for parents who are facing, moving through or transitioning beyond divorce. Rosalind Sedacca’s free weekly ezine, articles, videos, blog, coaching services, book and other valuable resources all focus on helping parents make the best decisions on behalf of their children today and for decades ahead. http://www.childcentereddivorce.com.
National Center for Shaken Baby Syndrome.
www.FBI.gov/ - Terrorist information and other wanted people.
www.familywatchdog.com – Sexual Predators in your neighborhood information.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A BOUNTY HUNTER? IF SO, CONTACT........
STATE GOVERNMENT PHONE NUMBERS
Domestic Violence Hotline, Virginia:1-800-838-8283
Senior Abuse Hotline: 1-888-832-3858
Child Abuse Hotline: 1-888-552-7096
Missing Children Hotline: 1-822-822-4453
Child Support Enforcement: 1-888-468-8894
Drug Violation Hotline: 1-800-553-3673
Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1-800-422-4453
National Runaway Hotline: 1-800-786-2929
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
Rape/Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
Suicide Crisis Hotline: 1-800-784-2433
IT'S A FACT OF
We have all experienced the fact of life that sometimes everything is not always what it seems to be or what it should be. Whether you’re hiring a nanny, a baby sitter from next door, a new employee, becoming engaged, or are married, most people have something they don’t want you to know. The question is: Will it hurt you?
Our Private Investigators have one simple goal…to find the truth to protect you and your interests. We have an unwavering tenacity to find the truth – to give you certainty and peace of mind that you have the truth.
We specialize in three areas:
1. Civil Cases between individuals and/or organizations that the police can't take; Asset Location, Skiptracing, etc., H R employee problems; Work related Psychological Injury (PTSD) and all manor of Fraud Cases, and more.
2. Criminal - Skiptracing, Suspicious Suicides, Wrongful Death, Cold or Closed Cases due to a lack of evidence, or incompetence. Shaken Baby Syndrome/AHT, Child and Adult Abuse Cases, and more.
3. Domestic Investigations: Adultery, Child Custody, Missing Persons, Birth Parent Search, Elder Care, Background Checks, Video Surveillance, Blood and Body Fluid Lab Work, Shaken Baby Defense, and much, much more.
Our hallmark approach is to be non-judgmental, discrete, ethical, easy to work with, and professional at all times.
You and your interests will be treated with respect, sensitivity, understanding, and always with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
THE EAGLE GROUP-PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS, LLC
10432 Balls Ford Rd. Suite 300
Manassas, VA 20109
Call us for a FREE CONSULTATION