We fight for the victims. We will find the truth to protect you and your interests. All of our private investigatiors and advisors are experienced professionals to include: Criminal Justice and Criminal Law background, retired County Sheriff, Para-Legal, Professional Counselor, 20 years working with the Department of Corrections, business owners, Ex-Secret Service, Ex- Military Intelligence, Ex-Home Land Security.
We are experienced and competant, comfortable at all levels. As a result of this real world investigative experience, we are able to provided you with complete and successful investigations.
· The Eagle Group Private Investigating Firm will not disclose any information about your case or any of your personal information unless legally compelled to do so by court order or law enforcement.
· We will not rent, sell, or give your personal or case information to any 3rd party, unless specifically instructed and requested by you in writing, nor do we use your personal or case file information for any purpose outside the scope of resolving your case or to communicate with you.
· We restrict access to your personal information to those employees, investigators and legal staff who need to know the information to effectively and efficiently work on your case.
· We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state standards, to guard your personal information.
Your confidence in us and the security of your personal information is paramount and we want you to know that it is safe with us. If you have any questions or concerns about this matter, please contact the Administrative Office at The Eagle Group-Private Investigators, LLC
IN TODAY’S WORLD PRIVACY, CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAFETY ARE VITAL
We ask all our clients for personal and verifiable identification and contact information. Here’s why…….
· Protection - for you, us and the person(s) you want us to find or investigate. Each request MUST go through a vetting process; we do that because we have your best interest and safety at heart and that of all our clients?
NOTICE: ALL OUR SERVICES ARE FOR LAWFUL USE ONLY
· Contact – We need to have several ways to get in touch with you. As the case progresses and something of importance occurs, we may need to contact you quickly.
· Emergencies – If we can’t reach you, we need to be able to contact someone else, if possible, especially if something harmful is about to happen.
We won’t start a case without proper ID and contact information.
IT'S A FACT OF
We have all experienced the fact of life that sometimes everything is not always what it seems to be or what it should be. Whether you’re hiring a nanny, a baby sitter from next door, a new employee, becoming engaged, or are married, most people have something they don’t want you to know. The question is: Will it hurt you?
Our Private Investigators have one simple goal…to find the truth to protect you and your interests. We have an unwavering tenacity to find the truth – to give you certainty and peace of mind that you have the truth.
We specialize in three areas:
1. Civil Cases between individuals and/or organizations that the police can't take; Asset Location, Skiptracing, etc., H R employee problems; Work related Psychological Injury (PTSD) and all manor of Fraud Cases, and more.
2. Criminal - Skiptracing, Suspicious Suicides, Wrongful Death, Cold or Closed Cases due to a lack of evidence, or incompetence. Shaken Baby Syndrome/AHT, Child and Adult Abuse Cases, and more.
3. Domestic Investigations: Adultery, Child Custody, Missing Persons, Birth Parent Search, Elder Care, Background Checks, Video Surveillance, Blood and Body Fluid Lab Work, Shaken Baby Defense, and much, much more.
Our hallmark approach is to be non-judgmental, discrete, ethical, easy to work with, and professional at all times.
You and your interests will be treated with respect, sensitivity, understanding, and always with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
THE EAGLE GROUP-PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS, LLC
10432 Balls Ford Rd. Suite 300
Manassas, VA 20109
Call us for a FREE CONSULTATION